As a qualified Reiki Master Teacher, Silvana offers Reiki courses at all levels. She visited Japan in April 2019, followed in the Footsteps of the Founder of Reiki Mikao Usui which she believes enriched and strengthened her beliefs and practices.
Shoden ( Reiki level 1), Okuden (Reiki Level2) and Shinpiden (Reiki Level 3)
All levels include a comprehensive manual, certificate, ongoing teacher support and the opportunity to join Reiki shares with other students.
Silvana usually asks that students allow a minimum of three months between Levels 1 and 2, and a further year before undertaking Level 3. This is because Reiki is a spiritual path, it takes time to learn and practise the meditations and states of mind involved in this journey of personal development. She believes that it is important to assimilate the practices and energy thoroughly at each level before taking the next one. Reiki is a never-ending journey: even Master level is just the beginning of another step of the way.
Silvana provides ongoing support for all her students and may run a Reiki Share group for students and anyone else attuned to Reiki who wishes to come along. Please contact her if you would like to join.
Courses take place in her home with a maximum of 4 students. You are welcome to e-mail her for further information.
Shoden (Reiki level 1) – Cost: £150
Enables the student to self-heal and to practise on family and friends
Consists of 1 and a half days’ training (dates and times can be adjusted to suit individual requirements) and includes:
- Discussion of student’s previous knowledge/perception of Reiki
- Brief history of Reiki (more detail given in the manual for the student to read at their leisure)
- Reiki practice of Kenyoku Ho (cleansing ritual)
- Reiki meditations: Joshin Kokyu Ho and Seishin Toitsu
- Looking at the Japanese energetic system
- Concept of hara/tanden
- Hands-on self-healing
- Hands-on healing of others
- The Reiki Precepts
- Attunement (sacred rituals performed by the teacher to strengthen the student’s connection to Reiki)
- Reiju (spiritual “blessing” to help empower the student)
Okuden (Reiki Level 2) – Cost: £200 (£180 to Silvana’s Shoden students)
Practitioner level – consists of 1 day’s training plus a shorter follow-up session (dates and times can be adjusted to suit individual requirements) including:
- The Hatsurei Ho meditation sequence.
- The scanning methods Byosen Reikan Ho and Reiji Ho.
- Learning 3 Reiki symbols and their jumon or mantras.
- Reiki symbol and mantra meditations.
- Enkaku Chiryo Ho: Distance or Absent Healing.
- Level 2 attunements.
- An introduction to basic anatomy and physiology.
- An introduction to the basics of professional practice.
This level enables the student to practise professionally if they so wish.
All students must complete the following criteria should they wish to practice professionally. Until the Criteria is met and to Silvana’s satisfaction Certification will not be issued for Reiki Level 2.
Becoming a Practitioner
Becoming a Reiki Practitioner can be rewarding but you will need to know the latest requirements for professional practice in the UK, and please consider other countries requirements if you choose to work there. Lake Side Natural Healing courses aim to adhere to the UK Reiki Federation requirements and aims to cover the core curriculum requirements for Reiki 2.
To be awarded your Practitioner Level Certificate you must complete the following.
· A minimum of 30 hours, 45 minutes minimum of each of treatments, minimum 10 different individuals, each with full records having been taken and safely filed. (Example of documentation will be provided)
· 5 Case studies, (at least 3 sessions per recipient). Please note the benefit received from the Reiki and what you felt when giving the treatment, include physical, mental and spiritual responses. Spiritual could be for example felt lighter, stronger, more positive, coping better etc. Case Studies must be submitted to your Reiki Master within 12 months. If more than 12 months have passed since a student has attended their training, the Reiki Master may request that the Student attend a refresher course. (Example Case Study Form will be provided)
· 3 will be supervised by your Reiki Master
· Your Reiki Master Teacher has the discretion to request additional client sessions/practice hours, 1:1 mentoring or case studies if a student is required to do so, prior to issuing Certification.
· 12 months is the minimum time before progressing to Level 3
· You will be taught in person, distance healing and continued support through Reiki Shares email, phone, Skype when applicable.
· You are expected to continue with Personal Development
· It is advisable that you join an accredited Reiki Association
Shinpiden (Reiki Level 3) – Cost: £500 (£480 to Silvana’s Okuden students)
The master/teacher course consists of between 2- and 3-days’ teaching (dates and times can be adjusted to suit individual requirements) and will include:
- Review of Reiki 1 and 2 practices and concepts.
- Learning 1 Reiki symbol and its jumon or mantra.
- Reiki symbol and mantra meditations.
- Learn and practise performing the Reiki attunement ceremony.
- Learn and practise giving Reiju.
- Level 3 attunement.
This level involves a deep commitment to Reiki and thoughts of how it can be incorporated into daily life.
All students must complete Lake Side Natural Healing set criteria and assessments should they wish to practice and teach professionally. Until the Criteria is met and to Silvana’s satisfaction Certification will not be issued for Reiki Level 3.
For shorter refreshers, Silvana charges £50/hour with a minimum of 2 hours, for one person.
Silvana offers non-certified workshops which are for interest only and do not carry a professional qualification.
Prices vary depending on content and numbers. (These workshops can be customised to your specific needs and larger numbers can be arranged: please contact Silvana to discuss.). As a guideline a 2 hour workshop for 1 or 2 people will cost £100 each, but price will be confirmed on enquiry.
Meditation/Relaxation for all ages
Guided meditations, object meditations, breath work and visualisation can be combined to create a relaxing yet energising experience for participants.
Covers choosing and using crystals, their colour properties and relation to the chakras, simple grids and nets and a crystal meditation. Try out the power of crystals, dowse with a pendulum and trust your intuition about what will be helpful.
” Sound for Healing” workshop:
A half day’s introduction to the use of chanting to promote health and healing. Explore and experience the power of sound and learn mantras for various purposes.
Ayurvedic (Indian)Head Massage workshop:
A half day’s introduction to the basic principles of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian medicine system, finding out your dosha, and learning a simple head massage routine which can be used to benefit family and friends
Ayurvedic (Indian) Facial Massage workshop:
A half day’s introduction to the basic principles of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian medicine system, finding out your dosha, and learning a simple facial massage routine which can be used to benefit family and friends
Introduction to Mindfulness
Covers what is Mindfulness and its benefits, you will also practice mindfulness exercises that will benefit you daily.
Time-out sessions for Ladies only/ Time-out Workshops for Men Only
Relaxed get togethers for small groups, a space to switch off, recharge and refocus. These get togethers will last for 1 to 2 hours maximum, will be held on a monthly basis, and will introduce meditation, lifestyle discussions, goal setting, holistic therapies and much more. This networking and mutual support is a vital element of the time-out sessions. Price on Application.
Booking is necessary to ensure a slot,with a payment of £5 payable on booking (In the event of cancellation, this can only be refunded if we can rebook the slot). Please contact me for the next date, and for more details.
If you prefer, I can offer you an individual 30 minute Me-Time appointment at my home. Prices on Application.
Heal Your Life and Be Happy Workshops and Sessions
These are based not only on the principles of the book, “You Can Heal Your Life®”, by Louise L. Hay but on the many positive thinking theories and philosophies that Silvana has researched over the years. It is therefore a unique course offered at Lake Side Natural Healing as it contains a combination of everything she has learnt and practiced. The 2-day workshop or agreed sessions has participants, raving about the life changes it has helped them make. The workshop or sessions include sections on
- the principles of this philosophy
- Body, mind and spirit connection
- Identifying old limiting beliefs and where they came from
- Liberate ourselves from our old limiting beliefs
- Healing our inner child
- Heal our past relationships
- Build more love, and prosperity in all areas of our live
- Create better health
- Build better relationships
- Discover increased harmony and balance in our lives
- Discover our inner wisdom
- Find a sense of purpose
- Create a new vision for our life to live the life we wish and deserve to live
Duration – 2 day course. Price on application. The 2 days can be spread over weeks or months upon agreement. Please note Silvana Evans Owner of Lake Side Natural reserves the right to increase prices due to any current and future circumstances. In all situations prices will be agreed at the time of booking.
Silvana is a trained Heal Your Life Teacher and Certified Belief Clearing Practitioner
Introduction to Ho’oponopono
Silvana Evans owner of Lake Side Natural Healing is a certified Ho’oponopono Practitioner.
Traditional Hawaiians believe that all life is connected to each other, and by practicing Ho’oponopono, they heal themselves, other people, and the world around them. a truly powerful practice.
In this workshop you will be introduced to this beautiful technique and practice the steps to improve wellness in your life.
Price on Application
Unlocking the Mysteries of the Law of Attraction
The Law of Attraction is one of the Natural Laws of the Universe. It has been described as the doorway, the key to unlock life’s full potential. Discover how it can help you make your life better. Together we will learn about this Natural Law and discover how it can improve and attract the things you so want in any area of your life.
In order to attract the right things you need to find the time to sit and really think about what you really want from this life. I practice the Law of Attraction and have been doing this for many years, I have been trained by the most experienced holistic health doctors.
A sample of the things you will learn in the workshop;
– Discover the role of thoughts and emotions in manifesting desires
– Identify stumbling blocks to your success
– Avoid the common errors that prevent people from attracting what they want
– Utilize the concept of magnetism in the context of the law of attraction
– Find out why the law of attraction is a primal force in everyone’s life
– Create your very own vision board which you get to keep
– Learn and practice meditation and find out how it can help you raise your mood thus allowing more positive experiences in your life.
By the end of the day you will have everything you need to begin to use the Law of Attraction, and of course make many new friends,
Price on Application
Silvana at Lake Side Natural Healing is a Certified Law of Attraction Practitioner